Colfax high-performance computing (HPC) clusters
help solve some of the most challenging computational intensive tasks
facing business, educational and scientific communities. By integrating
the latest advances in industry-standard servers, high speed interconnects
and leading open source and commercial software, Colfax's HPC clusters
deliver the performance of proprietary SMP systems, with the simplicity
and value of industry standard computing.
Colfax's turn-key cluster solutions can be fully
customized, offering buyers a choice of processors, memory, storage,
and I/O configurations in a variety of cabinets and rack-mount enclosures
to meet specific needs. Built from leading industry-standard building
blocks and best-in-class partner products, Colfax's HPCC solutions
provide enterprise class reliability and scalability.
Colfax's HPCC solution is designed to simplify
HPCC deployment and management. Colfax streamlines the implementation
process by validating and pre-configuring HPCC bundles that meet
a wide variety of application needs.
Colfax's HPCC solutions offer significant price/performance
advantages for organizations in financial services, aerospace, life
sciences, manufacturing, and other industries that demand the highest
performance for their most compute-intensive applications.
Key features include:
- Up to 42U rack enclosure in a variety of cabinet
or rack enclosures
- Industry standard rackmount servers with flexible
- AMD Opteron and Intel Xeon processors
- Large memory capacity and flexibility to support
a variety of applications
- Wide range of external storage and connectivity
- PCI-Express High-Speed Interconnect options
- Advanced cooling, power distribution, and cable
- Remote monitoring
- Centralized server management
- Windows or Linux operating systems
- Turnkey solution comes fully racked, cabled
and tested for easy deployment
Our technical sales engineers can guide
you through our cluster building block to arrive at the solution
that is optimal for you. Please contact Colfax sales: email@example.com
or call 408-730-2275.