- 8x AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series Processors (2/node) (Click here for Specifications and Comparison)
- 96x DIMM Sockets Support DDR5 ECC RDIMM (24/node)
- 8x PCIe 5.0 x16 Low-Profile Slots (2/node)
- 4x OCP 3.0 Gen5 x16 Mezzanine Slots (1/node)
- 24x 2.5" Hot-Swap Gen4 NVMe Drive Bays (6/node)
- 4x M.2 with PCIe 4.0 x4 Interface (1/node)
- 8x 1Gb/s Intel® I350-AM2 LAN Ports (2/node)
- 4x Dedicated Management Ports (1/node)
- Convenient Multiplexing Management Topology
- 2x 3000 Watts RPSU, 80 PLUS Titanium
- Dual ROM Architecture Supported
Convenient Multiplexing Management Topology
The server feature a new multiplexing management topology that allows servers to efficiently utilize a ring topology or a redundancy
function via one MLAN port per server. The management LAN port of any node in a server can aggregate the information from its other
nodes and connect with the management network of adjacent servers, so that IT personnel can arrange the best cable routing with the
least amount of network cables to monitor and manage all servers in a rack, providing customers with low OPEX and high efficiency.
GIGABYTE Management Console
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM)
GSM is a software suite that can manage clusters of servers simultaneously over the internet. GSM can be run on all GIGABYTE servers
and has support for Windows and Linux. GSM can be downloaded from GIGABYTE website and complies with IPMI and Redfish standards.
GSM includes a complete range of system management functions that includes the following utilities:
- GSM Server - A software program that provides real-time, remote control using a graphical user interface through an administrator’s computer or through a server in the cluster. The software allows ease of maintenance for large clusters of servers.
- GSM CLI - A command-line interface for monitoring and managing remotely.
- GSM Agent - A software program installed on each GIGABYTE server node that retrieves information from each system and devices through the OS, and this software integrates with GSM Server or GSM CLI.
- GSM Mobile - A mobile app for both Android and iOS that provides admins with real-time system information.
- GSM Plugin - An application program interface that allows users to use VMware vCenter for real-time monitoring and management of server clusters.