- Effortlessly deploy capacity with a maximum-density enclosure.
- Accelerate data access with performance up to 14GB/s sequential read, 12GB/s sequential write and 17,680 IOPS.
- Specially-tuned modular chassis maximizes drive performance and longevity by protecting against vibrational and acoustic interference, heat, and power irregularities
- Capacity, reliability and speed - perfect for any macro-edge or core data center.
Field-proven design with five-nines (99.999%) availability. Autonomous Drive Regeneration (ADR)
reduces human intervention and e-waste by automatically renewing hard drives "in situ" and on the fly.
Combining maximum data density in 4U with the latest hard drive technology delivers storage
efficiencies similar to cutting edge cloud service providers.
Redundant active-active controllers powered by the 6th gen VelosCT ASIC and ADAPT erasure code data
protection software dramatically streamline overhead, throughput, management and recovery.
One-button configuration accelerates deployment while informative remote diagnostics and non-disruptive
system updates simplify maintenance.
Hard drives are self-encrypting (SED) for maximum security without controller-level overhead. SFTP for
secure file transfer. Optional FIPS 140-3 configuration
* Input Power Requirements - 200V-240V AC
Watch now and discover how CORVAULT helps you harness multi-petabyte capacity, five-nines reliability,
hyperscale efficiency, and self-healing technology.
NOTE: When referring to drive capacity, one gigabyte, or GB, equals
one billion bytes, one terabyte, or TB, equals one trillion bytes and one petabyte or PB equals thousand trillion bytes.
operating system may use a different standard of measurement and report a lower
capacity. In addition, some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other
functions, and thus will not be available for data storage. Actual data rates may
vary depending on operating environment and other factors, such as chosen interface
and disk capacity.