Colfax Consultancy Services
In addition to intensive courses on efficient parallel programming of modern multi-core
processors (Intel® Xeon® family) and many-core accelerators (Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors),
Colfax offers consulting services for Enterprises, Research Labs, and Universities
to make your applications efficiently parallel. We can help you to:
- Optimize your existing application to take advantage of all levels of hardware parallelism,
from vectors to cores to clusters and heterogeneous systems.
- Future-proof your application for upcoming innovations in HPC computing solutions.
- Accelerate your application using coprocessor technologies.
- Investigate the potential system configurations that satisfy your cost, power and
- Take a deep dive to develop a novel approach to solving your computing problem.
Our consultants have deep knowledge of the available hardware solutions, software
development tools and optimization practices, backed by years of experience in academic
research and PhD degrees in computational disciplines.
For more details, contact us at email@example.com
to discuss what we can do together
Parallel Programming and Optimization with Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors, 2nd
This book will guide you to the mastery of parallel programming with Intel Xeon
family products: Intel Xeon processors and Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors. It includes
a detailed presentation of the programming paradigm for Intel Xeon product family,
optimization guidelines, and hands-on exercises on systems equipped with the Intel
Xeon Phi coprocessors, as well as instructions on using Intel software development
tools and libraries included in Intel Parallel Studio XE.
- An example-based intensive guide for programming Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors
- Introduction to task- and data-parallel programming with MPI, OpenMP, Intel Cilk
Plus, and automatic vectorization with the Intel C++ compiler
- Extensive discussion of high performance computing (HPC) application optimization
on the Intel Xeon and Intel Xeon Phi platforms
- Supplements Colfax in-class or self-paced training